Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Guess where I've been!

I wrote another book!

Let the rejoicing commence...

What's that you say? Of course, I wrote a book? That's what I do?

Okay, you've got me there. Yes, I write books. But I wrote ANOTHER one!

Hmm. I see. You're not impressed.

Well, what if I told you that wasn't the only thing I did while I was gone?  That's right, I've been a busy girl...

I also lost 30 pounds!!!

Wow, you're a tough crowd. Let me see...well, I also made Year of the WereCurse: WereWhat? available in paper back!

That's right, you can now read a real, physical copy of WereWhat?!

You don't believe me? Well, here, take a look!



Ahh, I see that's got your attention. Well, I can make that even better! To celebrate all these various accomplishments, I've decided to have

A CONTEST!!!

That's right! A contest! All you have to do is help me spread the word about the contest. Easy peasy! How's that, you ask? Well, just share this post on FB, twitter or any other means of "sharing" and let me know about it down below. Share a link so I can see it myself! 

I told you it was easy peasy, right? 

Oh wait, you want to know what you can win? Fair enough. 

Three lucky winners will win a HARD COPY of Year of the WereCurse: WereWhat?!!!

And one of those lucky winners will also receive a GRAND PRIZE: an AMAZON GIFT CARD for $10! 

Not bad, eh?

Oh, one other (and VERY IMPORTANT) thing: Make sure you leave me a way to contact you if you should win! An email address would be nice.

So, go share the news and paste a link (and include some kind of contact information) in the comments below. You have until Thursday, May 17, 2012 to enter!

But wait! Well, you didn't think I'd leave it at that, did you? (You are so clever!)

To sweeten the deal, I'm also offering Summoning for FREE on Amazon on Saturday and Sunday, May 12th and 13th. 

Year of the WereCurse: WereWhat? will be FREE on Amazon on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, May 14th, 15th and 16th.

So, am I forgiven for ignoring my poor blog for so long?

*phew* Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Faulkner, :)

    Congratulations on your new book, the paperback book and the weight loss! :)

    Here is a copy & paste of my Facebook post too the 12 x 12 group, a picture book writer's challenge group. I don't know why I can't select the exact post to show you a link:

    YA writer Debi Faulkner has a contest at her blog (I think the deadline is May 17th). Here is a link to it: http://debifaulkner.blogspot.com/
    Debi Faulkner
    debifaulkner.blogspot.com

    Wishing you great success!

    :) Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new book and weight loss! That is awesometastic!!!! That new book wouldn't happen to be another WereCurse book would it?! I'm dying for a sequel ;D

    I hate that I missed the contest deadline :(
    I would have loved to have won a paperback copy of Were What to put on my shelves. But that's so cool that it's out in hard copy though!

    Congrats again!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking
    wordspelunker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete