Sunday, October 10, 2010

Confession Time

Okay, here it is: I can't buy Christmas present early (or birthday presents or any other kind of present), because I just can't wait to give them to the people. That's it -- I just can't WAIT!

You know where this is heading, right?

I couldn't wait until Halloween! It's all of three weeks away! Who could possibly wait that long?

So, don you scary clothing




and head over to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26425 where you can purchase and download an e-copy of my new book Summoning!

(It will also be available on Amazon.com in a couple of days . . .) 

And don't worry if you don't have an e-reader -- you can download the PC version of the Amazon Kindle (from Amazon.com) for free. You also have the choice of purchasing the book in other formats that you can read from your computer (so if you're reading this blog, you can read my book).

Then, pour yourself a glass of champagne (or any other beverage of choice) and celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment