Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Announcement!

It's that time of year again -- time to start Christmas shopping (or other various holidays of your choice, of course). This year, my gift-giving list is longer than it's ever been, because I've decided to include all of you, too!

I've just lowered the price for Summoning to 99 cents on Amazon.com -- yes, that's right. Ninety-nine cents.

Now you can afford to buy copies for all of your friends and relatives and still be able to afford one for yourself (I know, I know . . . how generous of me . . .).

Really, though, treat yourself. And let me know if you like the book.

Summoning at Amazon

And don't forget, you still have until November 15th to suggest a name for the city in my newest work. There's a possible prize involved!

Name my City

No comments:

Post a Comment