First of all, let's get the apology for not blogging for way too long out of the way . . . Sorry. Now that life is returning to normal (read: the kids are back in school), the blog should return to a normal schedule.
Now, on to the exciting news! I'm writing a new book. (Yes, I know you're excited.) It's different from anything I've written before, and there are parts of it that are causing me headaches. (This just keeps getting more exciting, doesn't it?) The biggest headache at the moment is that I need a city where my twin superheroes can fight crime and attend high school.
Ideally, I'd like this to be a large metropolitan area, but have a small-town feel to it. And it has to be fictitious. Think of Gotham City or Metropolis.
This is where the contest comes in. I want you to help me name this city. The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Amazon.com! (I know, I know . . . finally the excitement begins!)
Here are the rules:
1. Come up with a cool name for my fictitious city.
2. Post it in the comments below on or before November 15th.
3. Post as many times as you like.
4. On November 16th, I'll announce the winner who will receive a $15 gift certificate to Amazon.com just in time for the Holidays!
5. The most exciting part of all? I use the winning entry as the name of my city in my newest Work In Progress (wip)!
So what are you waiting for? Give me some ideas!